From:
dana marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 10:45:04 -0400
Thank you for your responses, when i find out what action is going to be
taken i will let you know, thanks for making me feel better that we all
have to protect all animals not just the ferrets, i know you all know how
to help fight the good fight, and maybe give me suggestions on how to go
about protesting, I am a new pd owner so i dont know too much, but i do
know this outrages me, no it was not my pd that was destroyes, but these
people are devastated, just like the people in CA ....sound familiar?

dooks to all thanks again,
dana