From:
Erin Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 10:09:03 -0700
Just thought I'd share this funny ferret story with you.

I usually keep my ferret in her cage as I sleep at night.  Early this
morning, she was making an incredible amount of noise.  This was about 4 or
5 in the morning, so you can imagine that I was kinda annoyed.  Ok, Ok I was
really annoyed.  I couldn't get her to be quiet, so at about 6:30 I got up
to take a shower.  When I opened the door to go back into my bedroom, there
were papers, books, toys, clothes, and numerous other things strewn all over
my room.  Who would be sitting in the middle of all this, clucking with joy,
but my little angel.  I wanted to get mad at her, and let her know that this
was a bad thing, but she was so cute, I couldn't help but laugh, pick her up
and kiss her.  I always knew that ferrets were smart... but I never thought
that Codo would be able to undo the clasp, and open her cage!

What a sweet, wonderfull little fert!

Erin