From:
Lola Strode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:23:11 EDT
Sandee, Please check on my dog Pepper the Pup, She was put to sleep
today, August 17, at 11:20.  We have had Pepper since my daughter was 4
and she is 17 now.  Pepper was so loved and will be missed by us her
human family.

Please reunite her with PJ, Naya, Mr. Hyde, Tigger, Kee Kee, Cocoa Puff,
Sox, & Tigger #2.  Thank you.

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_

Lola and the Awesome Babies (Amaretto, Addakiss, Stuart, Rascal, Mr.
Softy, Thumbalina, Chatterbox, Marshmallow, Snowflake, Snowball, Aggy
(the new baby) & Booger (our missing baby) Missing Pepper the pup Naya &
Hyde Our Rainbow Babies.  Thanks Kat for the Ferret above.  Hey Hey don't
forget us..Jet and Patches the cats.