Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:45:05 EST
It seems like I only post when I have lost another baby, in fact two
have cross the bridge within the last month and naturally I have been
feeling pretty sad about it but today sort of made up for the loss of
my two boys, Champ and Ernie, today my vet called me and told me he
had two 6 month old boys that he used in teaching third year vet
students at VA Tech all about ferrets and would I like them. All shots,
neutered, descented and ready to go. I was almost at his office before
he hung up the phone, two of the nicest dark sable bulldog kids were
staring back at me from their cage. As another vet would call them,
they are "chunks" and of course will be getting bigger as they get
older.

So as two of my older kids crossed the bridge two young kids came into
my home They will never replace the others but they are welcome to stay
here as long as they want

Patrick