From:
Mike Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 09:14:21 -0500
Erike. I had a similar problem once, and finally, after searching all over
the place, I finally solved my problem by making my own.

Here' how. Find (or buy) a regular, large cookie cutter, such as a rabbit
shaped one, Make or copy a drawing of a ferret - try to figure it about the
same size as the cookie cutter you have. Now, with a small hammer (to tap
with) and a pair of needle-nosed pliers, reshape the cookie cutter first
into approximately the shape of a circle and then following your pattern,
bend it back into a ferret shape. It takes a bit of doing, but it works and
it's fun to make. Just be careful you don't cut yourself.

Good luck! Mike