From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:13:10 -0400
To kick off my new line of exclusive ferret iron ons that now include
hot fix (2mm rhinestud) iron ons, I have listed two special auctions,
both of which are to benefit the Ferret Assn of CT's veterinary bills.
It's been a tough summer for our foster ferrets with several surgeries,
and several kids on expensive meds (flutemide and proglycm).

The first item is a Ferret Lover decorated tote bag and the second is a
Ferret Lover long sleeve t-shirt (sorry, only !X size and blue color).
Both are new and decorated with the new silver rhinestud ferret hot fix
appliques. Both of these are on auction so I hope folks will take a
look. The auctions will close in one week.

Also, for the next 5 days (through Monday night - August 25th), 50%
of the sale of all Black Footed Ferret enamel tie tac pins, including
the Black Footed Ferret stamp pin, will be donated to Travis Liveri
to continue the vaccinations and dusting in honor of little Peanut.

You can find these items by visiting my eBay store and searching
ferret. All the FACT benefit, iron on and hot fix items will show up.

Thank you all!

Ann Gruden
President
Ferret Association of CT, Inc.