From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 01:05:06 -0500
Hi everyone i just wanted to write in response to Kodos death I'm a little
late but I still am angered.I have had a heavy heart ever since I read the
outcome of Kodos case...As if the state of Michigan has nothing better to do
with taxpayers money but put a poor innocent ferret to death.  I got even
more ticked when I opened yesterdays newspaper to read "dog to be
quarantined after fatal biting" A St Bernard killed a 7mnth old boy."it will
be quarantined because one of the people who came to the child's aid was
injured in the rescue attempt.Later in the article it reads"Bolz said that
under county ordinance the dog must be held in quarantine for 10 days and
released back to the family.  There is no county ordinance that allows the
county to take custody of an animal that has killed a person." Can you
believe this?  It just inferiorates me how this place is so unfair in it's
laws!  Right now I have no respect for government and will never spend a
dime in the state of Michigan.Although I'd give anything to give Kodo back
his life.  Something has to be done to protect our loved ones.Sorry for the
length of this post but I had to vent my frustrations with people who feel
the same way I do!

give all the fuzzies a big hug! and hopefully Kodo is playing with my
Schnauzer Sammie that I just lost