From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:50:47 -0700
Last Call for the Halloween Greeting Exchange!

Here's how it works!  All you have to do to get started is e-mail me your
home address.  I put your name on a list with the names of 10-12 other
people who have also sent in their addresses.  I then e-mail the list out
to everyone who sent in their address.  Now...the fun part!  When you get
your list, you need to send a Halloween greeting to everyone on the list!
There are no rules!  You can buy cards, make cards, write letters, send
pictures...anything you want!  In return, your mailbox will be filled with
all kinds of wonderful (and spooky)Halloween Greetings!  And this time...
we are adding an extra option.  This time we are collecting a buck or two
to send to CJ in Las Vegas to help her move the shelter!  She has to be
out of her house by the end of October and we all know there are always
incredible expenses involved in moving...especially the moving of ferrets!
A DONATION FOR CJ IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CARD EXCHANGE!
This is the last call!

Also...there are still several calenders available with profits going to
the SOS for the Utah Rescue effort!

Auctions on eBay and Yahoo!

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/55409330?aucview=search

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1642425245

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1642843452

Judy

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
anything."  Clarence Darrow