From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:57:31 -0700
This is Pepper and I am crying.  Mommy just told me what happened to the
kids in Maryland.  How mean!  I wanna yell at that lady but mommy said
that other people are doing that already so not to worry.  She said that
we should worry about the kids first.

I made her show me the pictures too.  I cry more.  Mommy tried to give
me a treat but I didn't want it.  Told her that it would only make me
sick because these babies are hurting right now.  I don't know what it
was like to be them but my ferret daddy can tell you.  He was a breeder
rescue too.  This man was selling ferrets at the swap meet.  He got in
trouble and was told to give them up.  The shelter found the guy and took
all of the kids in with the help of another lady.  My ferret mommy was
pregnant and had us while at the shelter.  My daddy was all covered in
fleas and dirt and he had a broken tail and is missing part of his ear!
OUCH!  Anyways, daddy told me all about being a backyard breeder ferret
and how it was no fun.  He said it wasn't as bad as the MD kids though.

Mommy sent a little money today to help.  Every buck helps right?  So,
what are you waiting on?

For those of you that have helped already - THANK YOU.

Their journey has just begun.  Please help.

Parris, will you help me get people to donate too?  What about you
Dippy?  Any other ferrets out there that want to help get their families
involved?

Paypal [log in to unmask] , or send a donation, made payable to
Rocky's at:

Rocky's Ferret Shelter
PO Box 4040
Lutherville, Md 21094-4040

Or you can send it to SOS - just mark on there that it is for the
Hagerstown Rescue.

Support Our Shelters
1236 Belfield Ave
Drexel Hills, PA  19026

Thank you for any help you can give these kids.

Love,
Pepper=20