From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:01:25 -0400
What a great way to begin your week! Our Spring Raffle has 8 prize
packages from which to choose. There's packages for ferret people,
cat people, and ordinary people without pet affiliation. We'll accept
checks and money orders. You know the PayPal rules -- Mentioning the
word "raffle" in a payment gets our account frozen  (They disapprove
of "lotteries."), so use your best judgment.

What's in the 8 prize packages? Oh, they are all big! Here's just a
few items to tempt you:

Hand-embellished signed stretched canvas by Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Other signed prints by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith
Bath and Body Works sets
Midwest Canine Camper pet carrier
Military mens gift set
Morgan Home flannel sheets
Office portfolio set
Finch Valley Winery birdhouse
Greeting cards with cats, ferrets, and raccoons
Ferret jewelry
Zupreem food
Ferret tshirt, tote, & notebook

Interested yet? The raffle runs through April 30, 2012, but be sure to
allow time for your checks to go through the mail and clear the bank.
Winners will be drawn on May 5, 2012, at our Kentucky Derby celebration
(if all checks have cleared at that time).

So visit http://ferretsatheart.com
and click on any of the raffle links. You can reach us by email
for questions at
[log in to unmask] anytime.

Thanks to everyone who donated prizes and to all of you who will soon
own tickets!

Celebrating our newest fundraiser,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio