Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:43:05 EST
Kym-

I'm a little embarrassed (maybe mortified is a better word) to admit that
I laughed my A$$ off when I read your post about your awful accident
involving your poor knee.  Please don't think I'm a horrible person who
chuckles at others' misfortunes, for I consider myself to be very
compassionate.  But you should get some kind of writing award for your
hilarious portrayal of yourself.  I love people who don't take themselves
so seriously that they can't laugh at themselves once in a while.  And
see- I'm wasn't laughing AT you- just with you!

And I do seriously and honestly hope that your shredded knee heals soon!

Jamie and the gang (missing Fidget, who recently crossed the Bridge)