From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:14:53 -0000
>its a wonder they did not want me to have a fag [a cigarette, for
>American readers.  BIG] in my hand also.

Hi Big

Why did you have to spoil it, I was waiting for all the comments to
flood in.  [I'm just doing my part to help world peace.  BIG]

BTW I got a call asking if we can supply a white ferret for a big film,
my reply was that we quite a few for them to take a choice of.

Tony

The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and
information also checking for abuses.
http://www.charity-commision.gov.uk
Aims:To give the public confidence in the integrity of charities.

http://www.headway.org.uk/ Some great people who have supported me
through my illness.

http://www.asacp.org/ Adults against child pornography. If you suspect
any sites report it.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/tony-pet.html

Nothing in life is normal, it is just more usual.