From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 15:46:49 -0500
Anyone who has tried to check out our web site has probably been a little
confused.  We just switched providers and updated the site.  However, the
software we use doesn't link things automatically (yes, we could use better
software but we don't have windows 95 yet because we don't have a fast
enough computer yet -- one step at a time!).

So the stuff is there, it just isn't linked.  And Eric and I are trying to
hit a deadline with the magazine so the web site is on the back burner for
the next couple of weeks.

If anyone has questions about ordering the magazine or anything else, you
can e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks to the folks who pointed out the problem with the web site.  And
thanks to BIG for forwarding the stuff to us.

Mary & the Slinky Six
Sabrina, Ralph, Marshmallow, Knuks, Trixie & Bosco da Gama
MODERN FERRET Magazine