From:
TaraColleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:09:50 -0700
This is devistating news for our fundraiser and everyone's future
fundraisers!!

We are truly sorry but it seems Google , like paypal is no longer
allowing any sort of fundraiser on their website....well unless you
have a business tax ID connected to it for Federal tax purposes;(

So...Cindy Scheidt's H1N1 flu virus fundraiser can no longer use Google
checkout;((( They said they will release funds that have been raised so
far, but we can only pray it's true...

To the person who reported us
I hope you're happy.
You have just screwed ALL shelters out of good ways to collect
donations;((
You didn't hurt just our important cause , but you have now "made it
an issue..."

All we can pray is that you generous, wonderful guys who are helping by
buying winning chances, don't let this deter you in any way!??

We have been doing so well but we still have a long way to go to sell
over $7,000.00 worth of tickets...

Hopefully we all still have checks??? ( i found mine!!! Right there
where i left them a few years ago..just think of this as using an oven
when you are used to a microwave;))))

The process is the SAME as before...it's still easy !!!!!!!!!!
Just go to:

http://www.villaferretsfundraiser.com/

Choose between the fantastic prize options (everything from gift
certificates for $100.00 bedding, Walmart, Martins cage's and even your
Vet, to one of a kind designs by Eleanor Mead to Rose and Julie's full
cage bedding, Staci's crinkles, TF food, toys, eggs to an exquisite 14k
necklace and bracelet!!!! I believe there are 37 fantastic options!!!!

On our website just pick your selection, mark them as to how many
tickets you want from each choice... just the way we did before...enter
your personal email and info goes automatically to Julie, webmistress
and our bookkeeper;)) Everything is automatically calculated for you
and for us, just like before!!!

The ONLY real difference now , INSTEAD of picking Google checkout, mark
the option PAYMENT BY POST (a weird google term for mailing a check)
then simply write out a check for your total and put that in an
envelope and mail it to:

Cindy Scheidt
2914 Vista Court
Villa Hills, Kentucky
41017

We will in turn, e/mail you your ticket numbers when payment is
received ;))

SEE???? EASY AS PIE and much more fun;))))

Any questions , please mail
Julie at [log in to unmask]
or
Cindy Scheidt at [log in to unmask]

Due to this unforseen issue, we are postponing our finale to midnight
April 12th...we want to make sure you have time to get your checks to
us....

Bless all of you who have helped us so far , you couldn't possibly
fathom just how grateful we are!!!!

Please don't let this tiny setback stop you from possibly winning
something fantastic for yourself or/and your ferrets!!

Most of all....PLEASE do NOT let whoever did this, win!!! That would
be the biggest blow to these most important fundraisers!!!!!

Thanks again....
Sending lots of love to all of you from all of us!!!

Tara, Julie, Angela, Debby, Cindy, Cindys Vet, but most of all, Cindy's
grateful, flu free at last, shelter ferrets xoxoxoxo