From:
Kathy Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 00:29:17 EST
Hey there folks!

I need to ask a favor.  I just found out that one of my co-workers has a
couple of ferrets, but she doesn't know of a good vet in her area.  I was
hoping you guys could help me get that info for her.  She lives in West
Milford, NJ, the northern tip of Passaic (?) County.

If you could e-mail me directly, that would be great since I'm way behind
in my FML reading.

TIA,
Kathy with Felix, Mazie and Sproing (all curled up and sleeping in my
dresser until I turn off the light to go to sleep)