From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:27:07 -0500
have Warp's treatment worked up; she stopped vomiting anything including
blood.  Still passing the slimes.  carafate 3x/ day today and then going to
2; cytotec (given at least one hour separate from carafate) 2x day and if no
vomiting again by Sumday then once; amoxi 2x; will add metronidazole if need
to -- it sure made a huge diffference for 'Chopper.  Poor weasel.  She gave
Sarah such tender little nosed bumps -- knew she was being helped so put up
with everything last night.  Hates carafate but takes it and then relaxes so
much and gives a heppy sigh about 2 or 3 mintues after.  Such a sore llttle
bleeding tum.  sleeps in my shirt a lot since then.

Will be setting ehr up in the other bathroom.  Hey, doesn't everyone have to
step around critters to use the "john"?  Am also bringing up a siick cage to
put her in when we have Steve's summer student Niki as a guest this weekend.
(BTW, anyone who wants to help eher with a short work survey relateed to her
studt interests (She's a voice and computer double major at Oberlin.) can
find it at

http://www.research.att.com/~s_niki/music_survey.html .  We've known her
only a few weks but she's already become family.Wil know her always I
expect.

Sorry about typos and grammar and all; got a bit more sleep but will conk
out later for sure.

Love, Suie