Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:45:02 -0700
Hi all

It is a sad day in my hooman's household as my sister has come to live
here with me.  She has been sick for a little while and went in for
surgury to remove a mass in her tummy.  Unfornuately it could not be
removed and she was not allowed to awaken from da surgury and given peace
from da pain.  She was just 6 and had been with my hooman since she waz 6
weeks old.  She will be missed down thre but here she is happy and young
again.

A little guy named Furrity came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  I decided to take him over
to da Ferretvite Festival to meet some new little ones.  He said he
wanted to visit da Fruit Bar and see what he could scrounge up to snack
on.  He ate quite a bit of everything especially rasins.  Then it waz
time to head over to da Festival for some dancing and stuff.  When we got
there everything waz getting wound up with da dancing and stuff.  I
finally got him out on da dance floor and we did some dancing and it waz
like a dam breaking.  Once he waz out there I could not get him off.  He
waz dancing with everyone and turned into quite a dancer.  He seemed real
popular too, and hiz dance card waz full all night.  He danced with
everyone and no one more than once.  He did seem to make some friends
there.  I left him with them after da place had closed and I think they
went off to have a nap.  He said to send luv and kisses and hugs to his
mommy.

A little guy named Newbe came in later.  He waz met by Sherman and I
introduced them as I didn't know if they knew each other.  They got along
real well together so maybe they did.  Anyway they had da usual gossip
session where they talked about home and got caught up on all da
happenings and gossip.  Then they headed out to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where
they were digging away in da dirt.  Boys will be boys I guess as there
waz dirt flying everywhere and they didn't seem to be doing anything
useful just getting dirty.  After a while though they did change to
digging tunnels which turned into a den for them.  They had quite a time
digging and seemed to enjoy it a lot.  They even went over to da Sock
Steal Game and stole a bunch of socks to make it all comfy and soft.  He
said to send bunches of luv along with kisses and hugs to hiz daddy.

A little girl named Sadie came in.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  She said she wanted to try
out her new wings so I assigned a instructor and she waz soon soaring
away.  She went through all da in da air stuff and waz soon doing all da
maneuvers like a pro.  Then it waz time for da landing and she did fairly
well at dat part to although it waz not perfect.  I guess any landing you
can walk away from is a good one.  She got in a lot of practice at it
though and waz soon getting a lot better.  I think she is a natural at
it.  She may be instructor material.  She soon had da landing down to an
art.  She said to tell her mommy not to worry over her as she is doing
alright here and is fairly contented as a little one can be without their
hooman.  She said to send her luv and bunches of ferrety kisses to her
mommy.

My sister and I are ehaded over to da Reflecting Pool to look in on our
hooman.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee