Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:27:16 -0400
We took in a female ferret from the Nashua NH area-- the pretense was that
she was a stray in an apt-- the reality is she is a 3-4 year old someone
got tired of.  She has a name - "Trouble"-- and was passed from owner to
girlfriend to girlfriends mother-- with no direct intake information-- like
what she likes to eat, what her vet history is, whether she drinks from a
bowl or bottle, whether she is used to a cage, etc.  I may be brash in
stating BUT I feel this is almost criminal.

The gal ferret is here at Ferret Wise -- she is upset, she is stressed --
she is not happy.  For her this is the worst thing that could have
happended.  We will hope she does not lose the will to live, and that
someone with a wonderfully big heart will adopt her -- never to be
abandoned again.

Though you don't realize it little girl we do welcome you-- shame on your
former family-- they should have done better by you!

shelter Mom
welcome to the many faces of Ferret Wise
http:www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

our web catalog page at:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/funalia.html

and  at

Where Ferret Wise will receive  $2.00 for every new person who signs on,
and its totally free ( just takes a few minutes of your time) to help.
Thank you from all the ferrets.