From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:37:52 -0500
Farrah crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday morning.  She survived
a partial pancreaectomy for over 2 years and recently displayed liver
cancer.

I remember Farrah best for her playfulness and the good games she played
with humans such as couch, bag, bed, and alligator.  When she played couch
she could curl herself up from a prone position fast as a wink and "get"
me with a very gentle play bite.  (I'm glad I never taught her not to
playbite.) We both knew she could win but would not bite hard.

It doesn't seem fair that after all the love Farrah gave us, she got to
live only 6 years and 9 months but she had fun and was loved very much.
She was loved not only by her family, but also by the ferret community
that shares the knowledge and encouragement that benefits all ferrets.

Good-bye, Farrah.  We miss you.
Mama, Daddy, Fannie Bright Barrett, and sister, Pheobe