From:
Jennifer Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:29:00 -0500
Candy Wong said:
>Recently, I have been hearing my babies "talk" in thier sleep.  It
>sounds like they're kind of upset (like when one gets ahold of anothers
>ear too hard.) When I hear it, I rush over thinking there's something
>wrong and find them fast asleep.  Is this normal?  It's been freaking
>me out.

Not only do some of my boys grunt and whine in their sleep, but I've also
got snorers.  Yes, ferrets snore too, but it's much cuter than when my
husband does!  All of my boys are in perfect health so I would not call
these sleeping sounds abnormal in any way.

Jenn and the Jersey fuzzbuckets

"War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left..."