Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:04:55 -0800
Hi all
Things have been going along well and there has been little to do which is
good.

A little girl named Ferri-lu came in today.  She waz met by Rikki and
a whole bunch of others.  They were all clamouring for news at home
especailly all da gossip.  She sat down with them and told them all da
stuff dat had been going on lately.  It took some time to relate it all.
Then they headed over to get some gravy at da Gravy Gourmet.  They together
ate quite a bit of it.  Lucky it is replaced as fast as eaten or we might
have run out.  Then they headed off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They headed off to da Tube Park to watch da tube races.
Ferri-lu said she would get envolved later when she had time to practice.
There waz plenty of time.  She said to tell her mommy she luved her and
to send lots of kisses and hugs.

I am headed over to hammock haven adn grab me a hammock for a nap.  Gotto
go.

Bye BYe
Sandee