Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:49:44 -0700
Hi all

I am out cheweasel hunting today and have found several.  I suppose they
will run away from home with a ferret thief.

A little guy came in today named Tazy.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He headed over to da Gravy
Gourmet to get a bite to eat.  After he ate he headed off to check out da
Sock Steal Game and see how many socks he can get away with.  He waz soon
in da thick of it stealing socks as fast as he could.  He did ok but waz
not da greatest at it but than again he waz not da worst.  He took all hiz
socks and stashed them in his hidey hole for safe keeping to play with
later.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her bunches and to send her
lots of hugs and kisses.

I looked up BreAnna Lynn in da puter thingy.  She waz over at da Tube Races
watching them race.  She waz cheering for a special team there and they
were doing very well.  I asked her how she waz doing and she said she doing
well and had made a few friends here.  She said she had tried a lot of da
games and stuff and liked some of them and not others.  but overall she
seemed contented here.  She said to send her luv and lots of kisses to
her mommy.

I am off to hide my cheweasels .  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee