From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 18:33:39 -0700
All the Ferret art CDs ($20 each) are on sale from August 17 to August
25 for 50% off. This is only for the CDs. But to get the special price
you will need to email me. If you order through the website, it will
charge full price (I would refund the 50%). It is too expensive to pay
my Webmater to make the changes, then to change it back in a week.

If you email me directly [log in to unmask], I will send you a
Paypal invoice. Get Christmas presents early for friends and shelters.

Website for CDs is http://www.deva-arts.com/