From:
Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 00:40:40 -0500
I just needed to throw in my two cents on this issue.  I am in no way
connected to the incidents that occurred in Washington, nor did I contribute
money.  Ms. Smith is being condemned for "failing" a lie detector test.
These are not admissable in court.  They simply measure a change in
respiration, perspiration, and heart rate.  They do not tell you if a person
is lying or not.  My suggestion, keep an open mind on the issue.  And
remember, all that contributed still helped out some ferrets in need.

SC

"The game's not over until I win!"