From:
Becki Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 00:48:32 +0000
>From:    Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Fuzzie Photo of the week!  SPICE
>
>Ok...Spice...the one who started all of this is the Ferret of the Week!
>SO COOL!
>
>http://www.dookranch.com/Fuzzie_Photo.html
>
>Joanne

Dear Joanne,
I have to apologize to you.  Last week I posted concerning your "Photo
of the Week" site, but I had already deleted the e-mail list from FML,
and I couldn't remember your name.  I just wanted you to know how much
I enjoyed all your pics!  I went to your archives and checked out every
single one of them, and I was sitting in my room, alone, laughing and
aaaaawwwwwing, and hoping my roommate wasn't listening.  Again, I'm sorry
I didn't credit the right person the first time, but I still thoroughly
enjoyed the experience.  Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Becki & The Fabulous Four

Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz