Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:20:43 -0700
If you live in Carroll County, MD, you can view Critter Chatter on
local channel 19 airing several days throughout the end of July. My
rescue co-ordinator and hospice mom Caroline and I (along with a couple
fuzzys) were interviewed on ferret care for the local television
broadcast...Pandion made a charming impression by helping himself
to a nose dive into the mug of Carroll County Humane Society's
Director-Nicki Ratliff. Dixie and Veil were found later in the day
packing their bags for California but quickly changed their mind about
Hollywood after surfing the Fish & Game website for California...I
guess they will have to settle for being local celebrities.

Will have a cute addition to our website soon on this exciting event.
If you would like a copy of the show the cost is $10.00. (that is our
cost). Any donation you would like to make to us above that is entirely
up to you.

Thanks for your patience regarding shipment of the raffle items. That's
next on my list.

Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.