From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 15:52:50 EST
I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but...  Yesterday Cully was being a
literal royal pain in the butt (and ankle, and knee, and whatever else he
could reach).  After much talking to, a nose flip, many laod no's, none of
which were effective, I picked him up by the scruff of the neck with my
teeth (supporting most of hiw weight with my hands though) and plunked him
back in his cage with the door open.  Did not see a whisker of him for
hours-- he still bites me, but I think I made my point.  If you can't beat
'em, join 'em.

I think Cully ow wants to play with Amelia, who continues to hiss and
screech like a monkey while they fight.  I think she is still trying to
prove territorial issues with him, but I can now see light at the end of the
dryer hose.  There is absolutely no way that they could travel in a cat
carrier together for several hours before we travel though, so some lucky
friend will get the privilege of ferret sitting!

Regina, awoken by screaming in the headboard of the bed this morning
Cully: nicknames Monster, Cullybeast, Fine Ferrety Fellow
Amelia: you can nickname me "The Boss", mom