From:
The Spectacle via Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:09:13 -0800
The moon rises high in the night sky casting a luminescent glow on the
silent world.  A man-a gorgeous man appears out of the night shadows

Greetings, my fine ferret-loving friends.  It is I, The Spectacle, here
again with news .news so special that even the Great and Powerful Oracle
knows nothing about it!  (Yes ..she is clueless again!)  This news
concerns The Afghan!

And what afghan is that, you might ask?  It is the afghan that our
own wonderful Kat Parsons has donated to raise funds for a fellow
ferret-loving friend who has a great need!  But this isn't just any
afghan..this is an afghan made by Kat's own mother an afghan so special
and so close to Kat's heart that she could never bear to part with
it .until now!  It is the only way she could think of to help her friend
Kristine in her hour of need.

Dear Kat requested tickets be sold in a special raffle being handled by
the SOS and one lucky person will have a chance to win this beautiful
work of art created out of love from a mother to a daughter.  But what Kat
doesn't know  is that people are buying tickets!  Yes!!  They are buying
tickets..and requesting that if they should be the lucky winner of this
priceless item ..that the item stay right where it is!  Yes!!  My fine
ferret-loving friends, people are buying tickets so Kat may keep her
afghan!

The Spectacle is so deeply touched by the love and generosity of the
ferret community, that he is speechless...and fades back into the night
as silently as he appeared!