From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:48:47 -0500
Well, I'm not an expert (though experienced), but I AM female and I HAVE
said "Mammala" when I meant to say "Carnivora", so I guess at least two
people have done this.  Told folks about it, too.  It's easy for some of us
to think one thing but have another one pop from our mouths.  (In my case I
was told it's related to a form of dyslexia I deal with, no big deal anymore
usually but sometimes quite humorous.) If you think THAT's bad you should
have heard me trying to tell the plumber about the leak.  I KNEW what I
wanted to say but "tub" and "toilet" came out before my brain let the right
word in the category hook in.  Good news for those of you who have had me as
a guest: I DO know the difference between a tub, a toilet, and a sink in
terms of their functions.

So, are you other folks who have made this goof going to "fess-up"?

Sukie