From:
Elayne Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:33:41 -0700
The Cascade Ferret Network is excited to announce the availability for
sale of a wide variety of apparel featuring ferret portraits created by
Erin Bishop.  CFN gets a commission for each shirt sold through our web
page (www.cascadeferret.org).  Please take a look at Erin's creative
portrayal of ferrets.

Erin was a foster parent for CFN during the summer of 2003.  She was
forced to discontinue fostering when she had to move back to California,
but she fell in love with her foster kids and was determined to do what
she could to help the shelter ferrets at CFN.  I asked her if she could
create some unique items for CFN to auction to raise funds to pay vet
bills.  Erin went beyond my wildest expectations!  She was inspired to
create a series of nine wonderfully unique ferret images that capture
the whimsical, magical, and mischievous nature of ferrets.  She uses
unusual colors of acrylic paint, pen and ink and sometimes oils.  Many
of the images use shelter ferrets for models (two images feature one of
her former foster kids, Zinc).  Her work will be featured at our upcoming
Ferret Awareness Day on June 27th.  Some of her pieces have been
creatively mounted in frames customized by Erin.  Some are originals and
some are limited editions of color copies of the originals.  If you might
be interested in bidding on any of her work during our Ferret Awareness
Day, please email me, [log in to unmask], and we will see about
arranging a way of bidding long distance.

Erin has decided to use her talent to sell commissioned portraits of
people's pets.  If you would like to have a unique portrait of your pet,
contact Erin's business, Fur Fix, at: 310-948-2200.  Not only will you
get a very magical portrait of your pet, you will also be helping shelter
ferrets because if you mention that you heard about her through CFN, Erin
has agreed to donate 50% of her fee to CFN.

Elayne Barclay
Network Coordinator
Cascade Ferret Network
www.cascadeferret.org