From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:58:34 -0800
Good Morning All,
My Prayer's and Thoughts to all who have recently lost a fuzzy and to all
sick and homeless Fuzzy's and Animal's.  My Heart goes out to you All!!

Well, after 2.5 years of talking about getting a home computer my son (the
computer nerd) has finally stopped borrowing parts from my computer and
put mine back together :-) You see my son builds computers on the side for
extra money and he was always borrowing parts from the one he was building
for me.  But ALAS, I finally put my foot down and here it is :-)  To all
my friends that I have lost contact with please send me a short note at
[log in to unmask] so I can add you to my address book.  I hope you all
remember me :-)  At work it was kind of hard to post anything to the FML
as I don't sit at a desk all day, I work in the Nutrition Department at
Wholefoods Market so it was hard for me.  Well enough about me and lets
get back to the business of Fuzzy's :-)

All my babies are doing well, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Baby Joey.  After
the loss of my Tazy I was quite depressed but finally I am back to normal
or as normal as possible anyway.  I still cry when I look at the picture
on his urn but the pain has subsided, I think I will always have tears for
my Tazy :-(  For all of you who don't know me or my BABIES let me tell you
a little about them.

Trouble is my oldest approximately 2 years old, he is a silver boy and I
swear he is dyslexic he has always pooped on paper and sometimes he will
put his front paws in the litter box and hang his butt out of the box on
the paper and poop (half ass backwards) :-) He is a good boy though and is
smart, his favorite toys are 35mm film containers, and rolly balls with
bells in them.  He doesn't bite, but likes to lick lick chomp chomp not
hard though kind of like a puppy.  He was Tazy's buddy and mourned right
along with me.  I didn't think he would come out of it,

Rosy is second in line and is a sweet sweet little girl :-)  She is a
creature of habit and ALWAYS poops in the box :-)  She is approximately
1.5 years old and is my only girl, I don't think she would get along with
another girl as she considers herself the QUEEN BEE so to speek.  She
holds her own when it comes to the boys.  If they start to bother her too
much all she has to do is hiss at them and they back off, so I call her
Little Miss Hissy :-) Her favorite toy is her crackle tunnel she drags it
all over the place and hides her food, treats, and other toys in it.  Rosy
was a rescue and I was blessed when I got her!!!!!  She is not a biter at
all but loves to give lots and lots of kisses as does Trouble.

Last but not least Fat Boy Baby Joey was my last rescue and another
blessing!!!!  Joey is no longer a baby but still has a baby face.  He is
approximately a little over a year and is very very chubby :-)  I've had
him checked over several times because he is kind of hefty but he is fine
and just loves to eat!!!  His favorite toy is my cigarette packs.  He will
snatch and hide them from me you think he is trying to tell me something?
He is not a biter nor does he like to give kisses on the lips, but he does
give lots of kisses on my eye lids and earlobes.  He is now Troubles buddy
and pals around with him allot.  They love to wrestle allot but know when
to draw the line!!!  Joey poops on both paper and in the litter box but
never on the carpet like Trouble does sometimes!!!

Well enough about my brood, I'm sorry if my post is kind of long but I
just wanted to reacquaint myself to all who read the FML and get back in
the swing of things as it has been way too long since I've been gone!!!
So PLEASE for all of you who remember me send me a short note to my new
e-mail address so I can add you to my address book my e-mail address
again is [log in to unmask]

HAPPY FERRETING TO ALL, and YOU ALL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL THANKSGIVING :-)

P.S.  I am working on a new web page so stay tuned for pictures of my
babies.  Also if anyone out there can send me any ferret clip art I would
appreciate it!!!!  I don't have a scanner or printer yet and it will be
awhile before I do.

WITH LOL TO ALL,
Dawn and The Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy,and
Fat Boy Baby Joey :-) STILL MISSING MY TAZY :-(