From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 07:15:11 -0600
I have to apologize to dozens of southern and Central CaCaLand fert people
whom I missed; just not enough time and I really need to get backhome for
the holidays.  Don't read ANYTHING into a non-visit, it was first-asked,
first visited, and I missed really good old friends in many areas (Sorry
Stan, Melissa, etc).  But two months on the road, living out of bags and
motels is more than enough for right now.  And since I didn't have enough
time to finish two west-coast collections, I WILL BE BACK!!!

Thanks to all about the nice words and such regarding Foster.  I will
answer them prior to delving into more than 1000 email messages.  It WILL
take some time to get through them, not mentioning the two months of past
FMLs to read.  Did I miss anything?

I have lots of stuff, stories, tall tales and long tails to tell you, and
will get on it ASAP.

Bob C and 20 Hoppin' Ferts of Fun (Missing Foster)