From:
Kevin Kersey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:00:29 -0500
Yes, we just got out third ferret.  We went on vacation and boarded our two
"boys" ("Boshi" and "Mazik") with a local shelter (where we got "Mazik").
They also do some breeding and just had a few litters (25 kits in all).
There were only three left when we went to look at a little girl.  We
dicided to get her and picked her up on our way home from vacation.  She is
a chocolate sable and quite a handful.  Our two boys hardly ever leave her
alone.

Being only 11 weeks old, she is still a bit of a biter.  But nothing a
little training and bitterapple wont cure.  I hope.

Her name is "Sabra".  (No, she was not born in Israel.) A sabra is a catus
found in Israel that is tough on the outside and sweet on the inside.  (A
Sabra is also a colloquilism for a native born Israeli.)

Just thought I'd introduce her to the FML.

Kevin (human dad), Roni (human mom), Boshi ("Sabra, let me drag you around
by the neck. It'll be fun"), Mazik ("Come on, Bosh. Let me scruff for
awhile."), Sabra ("I vant to be alone.")

Kevin Kersey
http://www.architech.com/kevin/

"If I am not for myself, who is for me?
But if I am only for myself, what am I?