From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:56:01 -0700
Condolances to those that have had recent losses.

We have several groups of ferrets needing new families.  If anyone can
help give any these sweet kids a home it would be appreciated.
(Permission to post)

(1)  Van Wert, Ohio

This is a re-post.  We have an interested family from Wyoming, however it
would be easier to place them locally if at all possible.  If no local
home is found this time, we will be looking for help transporting this
pair.

Both are are around 3 years old.  Cocoa is a sable and Rascal is a
silver.  Both are reformed biters.

Please contact Amy at [log in to unmask]

(2)  Lima, Ohio

We have a trio looking for a new home.  I don't know much about this
group except that they have been around at least one child.  Please
contact Penny at the following address.  It may take her a while to get
back to you as she spends a lot of time at the hospital, right now.

(3)  Cincinatti, Ohio

We have a pair of males that were left in an apartment building.  They
have been staying with a kind family that feels they need a forever home.

The younger male is a sable they have named Jr.  We believe he is between
1-2 years of age.

The older male sounds like a silver, and is believed to be between 2-3
years of age.  They are calling him Frank.

Frank has a tumor sized tumor in his ear that occasionally bleeds and
needs to be removed.

Please contact Marian at the following number: (937)397-2344

I am hoping we can get these fur kids placed into good ferret
knowledgable homes.  Please contact the families directly.

Thank you!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158