From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:11:38 EDT
I've had many responses to my earlier brief status report I sent to the FML
readers.  Several "Thank you" notes, but also many people asking "what can I
do to help now?"

Well, for one, follow the suggestions of Ronnie and Sharon, but note these
suggestions are subject to change.  Note: Some people think it is NOT
appropriate to contact the Supreme court right now.  Media conatacts are
usually helpful - the past FMLs had some suggestions.

If you'd really like timely reports, consider joining the kodos-kommandos
list: Over 200 pieces of mail went out on that list today!  It's not like
the FML: the posts that come in aren't screened first so it's perhaps a
little more chaotic, but it's a great source of info.  To subscribe to the
kodos-kommandos list send email to:

The body of the email should consist of the text:

      subscribe kodos-kommandos

I have no connection to the list other than being a subscriber.

Another place for info is the Kodo web site at:
http://www.kozykingdom.com/kodo/index.shtml

Sorry about the length of this FML.  About 2/3 of this FML is about Kodo, so
the non-Kodo posts begin a few posts down, then Kodo kommentary kontinues
after those.  There were 39 other posts that didn't make it through
(requests to forward, replies that obviously weren't meant for the list,
duplicates, etc.)... it's been a very busy day around here :-)

Bill