From:
Kathleen Hourihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 11:48:18 -0400
Hi all!

I got a late Christmas present yesterday.  Some may remember when I got my
last (2nd) ferret, she came from the SPCA with another ferret.  We took her
(Pixie) and our friend who works at the SPCA took the other to live with his
4 other ferrets.

Pixie did not get along with our first ferret at all, and wasn't good at all
with the litter box, so we built her a cage, mostly for her safety, Charlie
was constantly picking on her.  She's quite happy with her cage and her
daily runs and cuddles.

Our friend's ferret did not get along with his 4 others at all either.  we
don't think they came from a very good home.  So we talked with our friend,
and thought that if Pixie and his ferret (Chantel) remembered each other,
they'd be happier together (with us).

Yesterday he brought her over, and they are so happy!  Now we have three
ferrets!  But it's more like one and two, since they don't mix at all.  We
showed Chantel to Charlie and he tried to bite her neck...

Chantel still needs work for litter and bite training, but I'm srue she'll
be much happier with us -> I know we're happier with her!

Charlie,
Pixie and
Chantel