From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:31:41 -0400
Hi everyone,

It is with two very heavy hearts that my boyfriend and I are writing this
post.  We have 3 ferrets (all Marshall Farms) that we need to find a new
home or homes for.  I say homes plural because only 2 need to be placed
together.  They are my two boys who are approximately 4 years old.
Mowgli is a chocolate sable and Pikachu is an albino.  Mowgli is
completely healthy.  Pikachu has been diagnosed with insulinoma just over
a year ago and is doing wonderfully eating a jar of chicken baby food
every morning and getting .3cc's of banana flavored pred.  twice a day.
Pikachu also has cataracts, but none of the above has slowed him down.
These two boys must go to the same home.

Nena is my little girl.  She is a year and a half old and full of energy.
She is very light in color, with a white stripe on her head, along with a
white bib, and as you may have guessed she is deaf.

All 3 of my ferrets have always integrated well with others.  We had not
one problem when I brought Nena home.  We have left them with a friend
(who has 6 ferrets) when we have gone on vacation and they have always
taken well to them.  There have never been any problems when we have baby
sat these same 6 at our own apartment.

The reason why we need to find them a new place to live is because we
live in an apartment building and the management company has found out
about them.  I have just a couple of weeks to find them new place to
live.  Moving right now for us is not an option.

We live in Stoneham, MA (just north of Boston).  If anyone is interested
in giving them a new home, please email me and I will go into detail more
about their background and everything that they own.  I have some good
pictures that I can email as well.  We are willing to drive anywhere in
the New England area.

Thanks for reading, we really appreciate it.
Corinn and Matt