Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:46:14 -0700
Hi Folks,

I have some more information on the laptop.  It has 8.0 MB of ram,
windows 95 and is internet capable.  This raffle is being held to benefit
Tucker who needs adrenal surgery very badly.  There are several prizes
also.

1st prize- Laptop with AC adapter

2nd Prize-48 can cooler bag

3-6 Prize ferret photo prints, framed.

Tickets are $5 each and 5 for $20.  I accept PayPal, well concealed cash
and personal checks but they have to be written to me personally as I do
not have a business account for the rescue.  My addy is 710 Elmwood Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21206.  Cut off for buying tickets is October 29.  Please
drop me an email if you are mailing money so I can have your email addy
on record.  I will email you the raffle numbers when $ is received.
Thanks again to all who participated.  I also need Candyce Ramon to
please email me.

Kim and Tucker at SUMS