From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 02:52:42 -0700
Dooks to all,

My 2 cents on this subject.  I used to smoke and when DeathAdder says
that smoke travels upwards, that's not true, sorry mate.  Smoke can
drift down, it leaves traces of itself on everything and it DOES affect
ALL animals in the vicinity.  My ferts are a lot happier and I hope,
healthier since I quit.

Although it is impossible to say to which degree, if you care about your
animals, PLEASE don't smoke around them.

Regards,
Susan

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in the
hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the shape
of a street wise weasel.