From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:46:56 -0800
Just a shortie here about where the credit belongs for the Giving Tree!  It
really doesn't matter who came up with the idea!  What matters is it seems
to be working!  We have all come together-me, Kristine, the shelters, and
the secret santa's-for the good of the ferrets!  It doesn't matter who
thought it up-only that it has worked!  We all are from different places
and different backgrounds with different opinions and viewpoints!  And we
rarely all agree on anything!  But this has brought us together and we all
deserve the credit!  I think this thing has turned out greater than anyone
could have hoped....and it is because we all have worked together!  I don't
know about anyone else...but I'm feeling warm and fuzzy!!!

If you haven't been to the Giving Tree, please go check it out!

http://www.geocities.com/mimsy_01/ferret_giving_tree.htm

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow