From:
Hofa Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 10:01:09 -0700
Dear Members and Future Members:

This is a reminder and update regarding Heart Of Ohio Ferret Association
and Rescues monthly meeting taking place this Sunday.  We will be holding
the meeting at Sue and Shaun Brennan's house in Grove City.  For more
info, please contact Shaun or myself for more information.  If needing
directions, Scarlett Gray-Saling as a link to Yahoo!  maps on her website
along w/the address to the Brennan's home in Grove City.  As always, for
more info on HOFA and HOFA's upcoming events, please visit us on the web.

WE ARE GOING TO HOLD A POTLUCK AT THIS MEETING.  Last weeks message
stated that this event had been tentative.  PLEASE BRING YOUR FAVORITE
SIDE DISH TO THIS EVENT...MAIN DISHES/DESSERTS/DRINKS HAVE ALREADY BEEN
ASSIGNED TO THE BOARD.  Bring any side dish that you think we all will
love!  Examples: coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, fruit salad, salad,
casserole, pudding, jello, chips, etc (you get the picture).  Please
allow enough food for @ 25 people.  Lots of food and ferrets!  Our two
favorite things!  We hope to see you there!

HOFA's website:   www.hofa-rescue.org
Scarlett's website:   www.geocities.com/happydookers
Shaun's e-mail:   [log in to unmask]
My e-mail:   [log in to unmask]