From:
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 20:54:50 -0700
Sorry this is late (again) mommie and i have been busy this weekend taking
care of Buddy, a new ferret brought to the shelter.  Buddy went in for a
routine neuter (ouch!) and it turned out to be not so routine.  The poor
2 year old wouldn't stop bleeding.  He's still not very well and mom has
to keep an eye on him at all times.

We adopted out Dante and Spunky.  Both are in real great homes.  We took
in Ferris, Buddy, Baloo (who was originally from here), Noah & Bailey.

Patch had his surgery to remove the tumor on his tail and is doing quite
well.  My nasal flush didn't go so well, i'm still blocked up and am on
eye drops (i hate them) to help loosen the blockage in my tear duct.

Other than that, all is well.  i hope you are all doing well to.  love to
you and your fuzzies!

XO Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love like you've never been hurt...
And dance like no one's watching!