Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:56:02 EDT
Years ago, I stopped watching the Wizard of Oz because I had seen it so
many times.  But I remember Glenda with the silvery- belled voice.  She was
soft and glistening and gentle and intelligent, helpful, and gave crucial
advise.  The Munchkins loved her.  She protected them.  Watched over them.
Dorothy would never have gotten home without the good witch.  Glenda was
the one who told Dorothy to take the ruby slippers and to never take them
off.

That is who Kat reminds me of.  The Munchkins are our ferrets.  And there
are many people on this list that might not be on it any longer if it were
not for the time Kat takes to write personally off the FML after someone
has written harshly.  There is Kat to make us feel better.  We find our way
home-the FML-because of Kat: Good Witch of the NOrth.  Thank you for your
kindness Kat, and the hours you spend so unselfishly writing to us.

Now if you could only wave your magic wand in my general direction and make
all ferret poopies disappear.

Congratulations on your new Munchkin, our silver voiced Kat

Lisette