From:
Michaela Maurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 21:52:36 -0700
Yesterday's FML mentioned a powdered form of pedialyte that you can mix as
needed.  I just thought I should mention that the form I found has a lot
more sugar than the bottled version.  I don't have that brand name off hand,
but it would be worth checking if you plan to buy it, as somtimes you might
be using it for a sick fuzzy who needs a a low sugar diet.  I should mention
that it wasn't easy to compare the amount of sugar by the way they were
listed on each, but if you ask the pharmacist, s/he should be able to help
you.

I just thought I'd share my experience with Eukanuba Cat food.  My most
finicky of eaters, Bugsy, didn't like the Eukanuba much at first.  Recently,
I bought the Lamb version (previously using the Chicken) and WOW!  he
*loves* it!  I don't know which flavors people are trying, but if one
doesn't work, try the other.  In addition, Bugsy will now eat the Chicken
(go figure).

** In the Eukanuba I got a coupon for 3 bags for the price of two -- good
for a year :) :)

To anyone who is having little devils pooping in corners they shouldn't or
beside litter boxes (as opposed to 'in'), try putting newspapers down.  The
ferrets won't even notice them and cleaning is tons easier.

Michaela Maurice & her Bundles of JOY!