From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 01:45:11 -0500
I want to express my thanks and blessings for a few things. I am
thankful for:

God giving me the brain and abilities to run a rescue and help others.

Being able to have an impact on the lives of ferrets and other animals.

Being able to have an impact on people.

I am really thankful for the ferret people out there who are so
supportive of ferrets and rescues. It often brings tears to my eyes how
so many people step up and help the rescues so we can help the ferrets.
Know that every little thing you do to help out a rescue has a greater
impact than you can imagine.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for Christmas!
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/