From:
Drew Regn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 11:23:14 -0500
I have the cage that Cindy B. Beach was refering to.  It's the Safeguard
2-tier Pet Condo (has two full levels and a loft).  I paid under $100 for it
in the Philadelphia area.  My two ferrets (Clip and Gertie) have yet found
any ways to open it yet (I used to have to tie the door of the old one since
the two of them working together could pull the door enoough for one to
escape).

I also have a question about what to cover the floors of the cages with.
Currently I use a bunch of old towels but since they move them alot and I
can't put them on the bottom floor or they "do their business on the
towels".  I want something that is easy to clean, that they won't be able to
move and protects their feet from the holes in the wire.  Any suggestions?

Drew