Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 23:09:21 EST
I am in between loads of wash with all the ferrets in their cages, waxed
into the computer room.  Sukie has sent me an e-mail of what she wrote on
the FML and asked if she had written accurately.  Thank you Sukie.

While it is true that I was not harassed, the reasons I have not been
reading or writing on the FML that Sukie wrote of were not quite accurate:
though I am very busy, and praying that my main receptionist can make it
back to work soon.

And to answer one of the questions that I recieved-no, they never
apologized.  I would have been surprized if they had.  But it worked out
well in terms of what I will be doing in the future.  I prayed about it,
and God was quick to show me.  I am committed to a tidy sum each year to a
worthy cause for the next three years now.

Of great importance is the sappy part. :-)  PLEASE do not send me any sappy
stuff.  I love humor, and I love motivational, spiritual, and uplifting.
But I seriously do not like sappy.

However, I have it on good authority that Sukie relishes dumb blond jokes.
She is invigorated by them.  Hops up and down and waves her hands and
stomps her feet.  :-)

Little, one of my old men, has had insulinoma for over a year now.  He is
close to the end, yet bounces back whenever his rear legs give out, or
after he seizures.  His medication and Bob C soup are true blessings.  And
going bye bye perks him up immensely.  Everyone else is fine.  My sorrow
for all of those who have sick fur babies or who have lost their tiny ones.

People gossiping to be malicious, petty, cynical, and cruel is one of the
reasons I isolate myself with animals and have to push myself to balance my
life with people.  A cruel word can stick in a mind for years like a knife.
And hurtful words can squash a gentle spirit from this list forever.  The
person may come back: but not that spirit :

"The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the
innermost parts of the belly." Proverbs 26:20-22

"Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile."  Psalm 34:13

Why do we need the season to be jolly as a reason or a season to Be kind to
one another?  Or to act appropriately?

Wishing you all the pure utter intense joy I feel every time I hold Lovely
or Sunny Rhino Mudd in my hands

Lisette