Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:36:00 -0400
Ambi likes to roll and tumble.  Daisy is getting on up in years and can't
play as such.  Ambi is pretty respective of Daisy and goes pretty easy on
her :o)

Mom and I were out doing a little Christmas shopping tonight, when I came
across this little stuffed giggle ball.  It takes minimal pressure applied
to get this ball giggling.

I just couldn't pass up this toy for Ambi.  I brought one home to her, and
she plays with this ball as if it was a literal friend!!  Ambi has jingle
balls (with a bell inside) and she plays with them for a time, and then
they get stashed, but this giggle ball is really something else.  The ball
keeps on a giggling and Ambi dances with it, she rolls with it and she
giggles, (dooks) right along with it.

I found this toy at the Wal-Mart, and if you happen to come across them, I
really recommend them for ferrets :o)  I do believe they are called "Giggle
Balls".  Altho the color happy face that I had picked out, had a little
tuft of fluff hair on top.  So I gave the toy a hair cut.  Ambi just
loves it!!

     Jadesun, Dai Mai n' Amber-Lynn
     terribly missing Jade Elaine :o(
     http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun