Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 08:57:52 -0700
ack!  I'm moving from Seattle to Albuquerque in two weeks and the way
things have worked out, I'm flying down and shipping all my belongings.
The problem comes in with my girls, Bee and Bear.....  I can't ship them
UPS and United only allows puppies and kittens.  I would have chosen a more
ferret friendly airline except I had a frequent flier ticket on United.  I
was just planning on smuggling them on, but now with the stepped up
security they've got at all the airports Im scared!  They're especially
paranoid in Seattle because we just had a breach of security here.  Just my
luck.  Does anyone know what the consequences are of getting caught
smuggling ferrets onboard?  Knowing the consequences might help me decide
whether I should risk it.  Does anyone else have any other ideas for
alternatives?  I'm scared to try and work it with another airline or
something for them to ship them for me because its so hot in albuquerque
I'm afraid they'd die of heat stroke on the runway or something.  I would
be absolutely heartbroken if anything happened to my babies!

any suggestions are welcome!

Jena, Bee & Bear