From:
Rascal's Mom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:02:53 -0600
Just wanted to thank everyone who e-mailed me with answers to my question
about distemper shots curing colds.  I took Booker back to the vet last
Wed.  and this time I got to see a Dr. I was familiar with.  After e
thorough exam, he prescribed an antihistamine for Booker but no antibiotic
basd on the fact that she had no nasal discharge and her chest sounded
pretty good.  She's much better and her coughing and sneezing have almost
stopped.  I am ever so thankful that the distemper shot did not make her
sicker.  Live and learn , I guess.  Im just glad I didn't learn at the
expense of my little sweetie.  Thank you all again.  It's very comforting
to know so many people care.  Happy dooks and war dances to all of you.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Rascal, Dickens,Calamity Jane, Booker and Angelica

Dance as if no one is watching, sing as if no one is listening, and live
each day as if it is the last day of your life.